Luxury Sanctuaries Common Characteristics
- Suite cabins
- Butler service
- Concierge team
- Private Restaurants
- Luxurious touches – fresh fruit and flowers,
- Complimentary Mini Bar
- Daily Canapes
- Meals made to order
- Priority Boarding
- Formerly seniors, retirees and newlyweds only
- Today, the average age has dropped from 55+ to 40’s.
- Educated value oriented families are taking advantage of luxury cruise package offerings, especially with older teenage children.
- The larger ships provide more activities for families
- Avoid crowds
- High-quality service
- Relaxation and comfort
- Experience a truly luxurious life style
Sources: MSC, NCL and Cunard
The Yacht Club – MSC
- Top Sail Lounge, a panoramic lounge with spectacular views, a fully dedicated restaurant, and the One Pool Deck, with its own private swimming pool, whirlpool baths, sun deck and bar.
- Concierge Reception, open day and night, and the 24-hour butler service.
- Dedicated Restaurant on each ship, serving delicious, first class sophisticated menus ranging from the healthy to the superbly indulgent.
- Unlimited Drinks in MSC Yacht Club areas, including the mini-bar in your suite, and in all bars and restaurants of the ship according to the drink selections available in the different venues.
- The MSC Aurea Spa is a serene sanctuary where you can pamper yourself with a superb choice of revitalizing health and beauty treatments, including aromatherapy and Balinese massages. As a guest of the all-inclusive MSC Yacht Club, you can take advantage of complimentary access to the Thermal Area in the MSC Aurea Spa, where you’ll find an exclusive MSC Yacht Club massage and treatment room.
- Shopping Special Services – book private, after hours shopping in the onboard boutiques, accompanied by your butler.
- Tailor-Made Shore Excursions – not only select any of the acclaimed MSC excursions and guided tours, but also design your own tailor-made excursions, benefiting from the personal advice of our Butlers and Concierge Staff
- YACHT CLUB SUITE – Relax on Egyptian cotton sheets and relish the unparalleled comfort of a memory foam mattress. Indulge yourself with the 24-hour butler service and refresh yourself at will from the complimentary mini bar. Enjoy the entertainment on your widescreen TV.
YACHT CLUB SHIPS
- MSC Divina – Home Port Miami
- MSC Seaside – Home Port Miami
- MSC Bellissima – March 24, 2019 Mediterranean ports
- MSC Fantasia – Mediterranean ports
- MSC Meraviglia – Northern Europe
- MSC Preziosa – Northern Europe and Caribbean
- MSC Seaview – South America
- MSC Splendida – Asia and Middle East
The Haven – Norwegian Cruise Line
- Skip the lines and be personally escorted on and off the ship at the pier and at ports-of-call
- Complimentary limousine service from pier to airport (for Garden Villa guests)
- 24-hour trained and certified suite butler. From unpacking your suitcase to pouring your champagne our butlers are at your service
- Concierge service to help you book dining, entertainment, shore excursions and more
- Courtyard attendant to take care of all your cold towels, fresh fruit, and sun deck refreshment needs
- White tablecloth in-suite dining
- Evening turndown service
- Priority when reserving restaurants and entertainment
- Exclusive access to The Haven Courtyard area with private pool, sundeck, hot tub and fitness area
- Mobile phone that can be used throughout the ship (Available on Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Epic)
- Distinctive platinum keycard
- Sparkling wine, bottled water and fruit on embarkation day (For 2-Bedroom villa, Courtyard Penthouse, Spa Suite, and Penthouse only)
- Mini-bar and deluxe coffee/espresso/cappuccino machine
- Special Haven Menus
- Grab and go breakfast items including parfaits, diced fruit in a martini glass, fresh pastries and gourmet meats
- Treats delivered to your suite each evening
- Invitations to an exclusive breakfast and lunch
- Invitations to exclusive cocktail parties
- Cocktail party with ship’s officers
- Bliss Collection by Norwegian pillow-top mattress
- Fine linens, feather duvet and pillow menu
- Plush bathrobes, slippers and oversized bath towels
- Luxury bathroom products
Grill Suites – CUNARD
Jane Seymour… “The Ship is The Destination”
The Butlers Of Cunard
Cunard’s Queen Mary 2
Cunard White Star Service
Cunard’s Queens Grill Suites
The largest suites on board Queen Elizabeth are reserved for Queens Grill guests, furnished in real wood and handmade upholstery. Grills guests also enjoy exclusive access to the Grills Lounge, a private outdoor terrace and the renowned Queens Grill restaurant and courtyard.
Cunard’s The Princess Grill Suites
Princess Grill suites offer comfort in beautiful surroundings. These large suites with balconies, offer the perfect retreat with space to unwind.
Cunard’s Queens Grill Restaurant
The Queens Grill restaurant represents the pinnacle of Cunard’s fine dining experience, with dishes prepared by our very best chefs, using the freshest of ingredients. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will all be something to savor. Alternatively, you may choose to eat al fresco in the Grills courtyard, which offers exclusive dining from the same menu.